Every bride deserve a beautiful wedding day. Brides on a budget need to do some additional planning but can still have a wonderful experience.
1. Create a list and budget that incorporates all of the elements that are necessary for you to enjoy your day. Once you assign amounts to each area, stick to it.
2. Plan in advance. If you are looking to rent a venue, finding a shoulder season or booking less popular times are key to better prices. Booking early usually ends up with more money in your pocket.
3. Keep the guest list to close friends and family. This keeps the gathering more intimate. Small venues and homes can be used to accommodate guests. Food and china service needed are kept within a budget. If the venue is at home or in a public area, a tent rental in Atlanta would be an excellent addition for shade during summer months and to provide for the off-chance of inclement weather.
4. Prioritize. Where will your splurge and what are areas that you will budget? Food can be catered or prepared at home. Music can have a live band, a DJ or use a playlist via iPod or device.
5. Ask friends and family for help. You will not be the first wedding on a smaller budget. Many people splurge on various fancy events and then have linens or china that they do not currently use. Others may have an extra van or know someone who can help with transportation or get you a discount. Make sure to thank them with a small gift for their extra effort.
6. Keep it local and seasonal. Flowers that are in accordance with the season are just as bright and cheerful as exotic types but are less expensive and better on the environment. For food, find dishes that everyone can enjoy without the additional expense.
7. Join online boards. There are groups and communities for everything. Join a local wedding community board to get the best deals on the necessities on your list. Facebook can have communities and groups reflecting deals in your area.
8. Rent instead of buy. Rentals allow one to keep the budget in line without purchasing unnecessary items. Event Rentals Unlimited offers a number of options that can fit into your budget. Speak to a knowledgeable representative to find out how they can meet your specific needs.
Image Courtesy of: Pixabay