It’s no secret — planning a wedding is a stressful endeavor. If you’ve chosen to forego the assistance of a wedding planner, you have a list of major things you want to remember. Remember that the big essentials are obvious must-haves, but the little things are equally as important; they’re also easier to forget.
Here are some last-minute items you’ll want to add to your Big Day shopping list:
- Sparklers & Matches. You’ve said your “I Dos.” Now it’s time to move from the ceremony to the party. As you depart your chosen vow venue, give your guests something to celebrate youand your new spouse as you exit the space. Sparklers are an awesome way to let your guests shower you with the sparkling love and attention that you deserve on your big day, but don’t forget to give out matches, too. No one wants a sparkler without a flame!
- A Cake-Cutting Knife. The moment has arrived, and surely you and your spouse-to-be have discussed whether or not there will be cake in your face on your wedding day. Whether you choose to play nice, or your want to smoosh chunks of frosting all over your groom, you’re going to need something to cut your delectable dessert. It’s no fun to the get to the party and forget one of the most important accessories. Make sure you’ve got something to cut the cake, or your iced work of art may go to waste.
- A Table for Gifts at the Reception. You’ve got a great guest list, and your friends and family will surely bring on the fanfare. Don’t let your gifts find themselves piled up in the corner because you forgot to plan for a table to hold your gifts!
- Garment Racks. Inclement weather is one of those things all brides hope to avoid, but Mother Nature may have other plans. Garment racks can help keep your guests comfortable without lugging around extra layers if the elements turn wet or chilly.
- A Table or Easel for Signage. A creative guestbook is a must-have, but if you don’t have anywhere to place it, you might miss out on some of your guest’s signatures due to lack of convenience.
Need some more help making sure you didn’t miss any of the Big Day details? Request a catalog from Event Rentals Unlimited so you can start checking items off your list!