When it comes to versatility in design possibilities, acrylic is a great option! Often known by popular acrylic brand names Lucite and Plexiglass, acrylic can be styled differently to achieve looks ranging from simple and elegant to modern and edgy.
Try These Acrylic Furniture Ideas
Here are some acrylic styling ideas from event planning professionals:
- Consider attire when you pick an acrylic lectern or podium. If you’re hosting a formal event, a clear podium can allow presenters’ fashion to shine!
- Acrylic furniture is visually invisible. It’s perfect for small spaces because it appears to take up no space. If you have a small venue, opting for acrylic furniture can make a smaller space appear more spacious.
- Acrylic furniture has the reflective elegance of glass, but it’s durable and easy to clean.
- Acrylic coffee tables, cocktail tables, and other clear tables can make the most of dramatic lighting! For an indoor or outdoor bar that gets your guests’ attention, try illuminating the spot with an LED bar from Event Rentals Unlimited!
- Another consideration that makes acrylic tables attractive to event planners is they simplify tablescaping, completely eliminating the need for linens!
If you’re planning an awards ceremony, lounge event, cocktail hour, premiere party, album release party, pool party, product launch event, or another party that requires an edge, contact us for party rental ideas!
If you’re planning a small-space wedding, bridal or baby shower, birthday party, anniversary, or cocktail event, acrylic rentals may be exactly what you’re looking for! After browsing our acrylic options, check out our clear mirage chairs and modern Bogota furniture line!