There is much to remember as one nears the wedding day. It is easy to let something slip while attending to all of the planning and arrangements. Create a to-do list for the last two weeks, the day before and the big day itself.
Items to Include 1-2 Weeks Before the Ceremony
- Reconfirm the date, time and location of the wedding with vendors. Make sure that the location is accessible to them when needed.
- Send a wedding day packet of directions, schedule and important numbers to vendors, parents and attendants.
- Have a Setup List of instructions for people arranging the reception hall.
- Confirm final payments with vendors.
- Make sure that all transportation providers have a schedule and the correct addresses for pick-ups.
- Confirm appointments for wedding day makeup and hair.
- Shop and pack for the honeymoon.
- Give a copy of your insurance policy and honeymoon itinerary to trusted and reliable person.
- Finalize ceremony details with the officiant.
- Email essential wedding information to the wedding party.
- Complete the seating chart and write place cards.
- Prepare wedding toasts and speeches.
- Put final payments and tips for vendors in envelopes that clearly show the vendor or person’s name.
- Designate responsible individuals to take care of the wedding gift area, to hand out pre-packaged tips and final payment envelopes for vendors, and to bring honeymoon luggage and clothing.
- As gifts come in, send out thank you notes. Both the bride and groom can do this.
- Purchase any remaining accessories such as toasting glasses, guest book and pen, ring pillow and favors.
- Choose, purchase and wrap the gifts for attendants.
- Write thank you notes, send a small arrangement or arrange a lunch date after the event for those sharing in the arrangements and contributing to the wedding.
Check off the Day Before
- Create an emergency kit with items like mints, deodorant, hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins, scissors, extra pantyhose and BandAids.
- Confirm Honeymoon travel plans and transportation. Remember passports, tickets and cash for tips.
- Have all dress and related items in one area ready-to-go.
- Hydrate and get some sleep.
Wedding Day Necessities
- Set up arrangements in the reception hall.
- Bring the rings.
- Remember the marriage license.
- Remember a cell phone charger.
A checklist makes arrangements less stressful. Contact Events Rentals Unlimited at 888-404-8368 (GA) or 888-397-5688 (AL) for professional service and wedding rentals Atlanta. Enjoy your special moment celebrating your love with friends and family.
Image Source: Pixabay