“The reception of our dreams!” bride Ashley boasts on the renowned wedding website The Knot. Our five-star rating from The Knot’s recommended vendors for wedding rentals Atlanta has earned Event Rentals Unlimited a reputation among brides and event planners as the best wedding rental vendor in Atlanta. Our consultants bring your vision to life, cooperate with your venue, and work within your budget to create the reception site of your dreams. (Brides, contact us today for your personalized event checklist of wedding rentals Atlanta brides have been requesting!)
The Ultimate Event Planners’s Checklist: Wedding Rentals Atlanta
(Birmingham brides, we have something special for you! Visit Event Rentals Unlimited – we created a custom catalog just for you!)
Use your table selections to add interest and drama to your party. Consider different shapes and heights. Surprise your guests with a splash of the unexpected: included lighted tables to enhance the ambiance.
- Cocktails: According to Martha Stewart, the tables and seating during the cocktail reception will set the tone for the wedding. Kicking off the festivities, this is a laid-back time for the guests, bride and groom to begin the party. It’s the perfect time to be creative with your design. We’ve got an inventory of cocktail tables for wedding rentals Atlanta brides have been requesting since they debuted on our blog. These metal hi-tops are a perfect addition to add glamour to your cocktail hour.
- Gift and escort tables: Visualize the wedding – when your guests arrive, where will they leave gifts and cards for the newlyweds? Are you sending guests home with a souvenir? Setting up a dedicated table before the wedding reception can help the party run smoothly. Our consultants can give your advice on the accessories brides occasionally forget to include on their wedding rental checklist.
Plan for your guests to be sitting for three to four hours during the reception. When considering the seating options, think about the comfort of your guests and the anesthetics. Event Rentals Unlimited has wedding rentals Atlanta brides use to showcase their personal style.
- Event Furniture: Consider including high-back sofas, luxurious banquette, curved sofas and ottoman’s for added pizzazz to the cocktail hour or reception.
- Chairs: Do you have a photographer capturing your wedding reception memories? Of course, you do! The chairs you choose will be in your wedding photographs. Events Rentals Unlimited gives brides a inventory of over 40,000 choices to select from.
- Nuage Collection: High-back chair? Tufted leather loveseat? This is the collection of wedding rentals Atlanta brides turn to for elegance and glamour.
Linens are the uninvited guests to your event. They will be photobombing every Facebook and Instagram picture your guests take on your special day. When shopping for linens, Event Rentals Unlimited is the source for wedding rentals Atlanta brides trust for beautiful linens.We have several options for your event:
- Classic linens: A range of colors and prints are available, including box pleats, skirting, table pads and specialty fabrics
- Nuage collection: With the Faux Dupioni and Crinkled Taffeta, this collection is designed to impress family, friends — and the newlyweds.
Presentation is what separates the cooks from the chefs. Brides carefully consider the caterer and menu, so don’t neglect the plates!
- China: A collection of inventory that includes triangle shaped plates! Remember accessories like salt and pepper shakers!
- Flatware: Are you a Windsor or Madison? Our flatware ranges from contemporary to classic designs. (Don’t forget the iced tea spoon!)
- Glassware: Which style glassware will your guests toast you with?
- Serving ware: Cake stands, cake server, what else do you need? Our consultants at Event Rentals Unlimited are ready to assist you. Contact us today.
Pop quiz: A wedding is:
A) day to celebrate the bride and groom
B) a party with great food, great drinks, great dancing?
C) All of the above.
Even though the day is about the happy couple, guests remember the atmosphere. Give your guests a dance floor to showcase their skills. Contact Event Rentals Unlimited for a wedding consultant to give you a personalized recommendation on the perfect dance floor for your event.
Image Source: Pixabay